Monday 5 September 2016

GRWM HAUL


So I decided to try out a haul today, which to my surprise was actually a lot of fun. Last summer I would spend hours upon hours online looking for an outfit for a special occasion. Thanks to the modern ways of the internet we now have YouTube. There is not a lock of hauls on YouTube, I guarantee you that. You might ask yourself, it it worth watching? I always felt like going into a shop and trying cloths on the old school way, or maybe even online shopping when I`m feeling brave. However I`ve found that watching hauls are so much more fun and if the person is similar build to you, it is much easier to click a few buttons and add that outfit to your online shopping basket. I use to spend hours wondering how an outfit would end up looking on me, which is why I am not too keen on online shopping. Even going though a mall can be daunting sometimes. The passing of mass crowds, children running up and down the shops and dare I say it people who are always in a hurry *not paying attention to you and knocking you over*, yes those people can be off-putting.

So to sum up, I have created this video to help my fellow ladies who wonder what to wear for a concert. This is a very short and fun video, and I do hope you enjoy it.
Leave me a comment if you have any questions about what you have seen in this video today!

Click here for video

No comments:

Post a Comment