Monday 26 September 2016

AfroPunk London
















Hey guys!
It has been a while, hope you are all doing great.

I attended London's first AfroPunk on the 24th September 2016, and it was amazing. I got to represent my motherland and culture on this event, along with other sisters and brothers. I have never been able to dress and go "all out" on an event like this before. So my look was inspired by a west African warrior type with the touch of the peace flower head band. For clothing I though a dashiki would be the perfect touch, and it was! However for the actual event I did change my look ...slightly. I though it would be fun to do a get ready with me video for a tribal privilege look.

Why don't you head over to my Youtube channel and check it out.
If you wish to know more about the event go over and check it out www.afropunk.com

For next week I will be uploading the actual event I attended in Alexandra Palace, London. Guys I must say it has been such an honour and privilege to be a part of such an positive event.

AfroPunk stands for equality, respect, love and unity.
So I wish you the reader a lovely evening/morning or afternoon.

My Youtube video

No comments:

Post a Comment