Monday 5 December 2016

It's My Birthday


Normally I would have a quite night in with my husband in my onesie. However I decided to invite my mother over from Sweden and make it a mother-daughter birthday vlog. It is important to me to keep the relationship with you parents especially with your mother if you are a woman. My mother taught me eveything about being a lady, wife and a humble person, so it only made sense for me to fly her down to London to stay with me for my birthday.

We started the day by pampering ourselves in a east London nail salon, which didn't go according to plan (watch the video). I then continued to collect  the birthday cake.

I'm not revealing my age but I must say I do feel better the older I get. I have started to accept me for me. Age cannot define who I am, I define myself.

So enjoy the video and leave me a comment and I'll get back to you 💜💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment