Thursday 16 June 2016

Welcome to Missy Senghore's Blog






Welcome to my Blog

I'm a vlogger enthusiast who vlog mostly about travel, festivals, food and family life. Follow me on my 📷Youtube channel: Missy Senghore for more fun. My videos are scheduled to be uploaded every Monday so to keep up to date by subscribing.  


About Me :)🎬

I'm originally from The Gambia (whatever that means), born in Sweden (and raised) and currently living in England (London). I have four, yes four younger brothers, please digest that for a moment. It wasn't easy growing up in a house full of boys! Guess that's where I got my dominance streak from. Playing with Barbie dolls was never my thing, I wanted the latest Lego bits and the fasted remote controlled vehicles. The reason I now live in London is because I decided to study Media Studies in the University of East London, where I later received my BA Hons degree. At my graduation night my then boyfriend proposed to me and we are now happily married, going on 10 years as a couple. ❤️
I have always had a keen interest in filming ever since I was a young girl. Filming is a way of expressing my emotions. It not only captures emotions and movement, but captures a story - My story. Finally I decided to start a YouTube channel and film whatever emotion or story that I encounter, and I invite you all to walk with me and experience this journey with me. 

Viewers choice💭
Once a month every 30th at any day of week, I'll be doing a what I call viewers choice. This means that you the viewer have the opportunity to decide what my next vlog will be about* 



*Viewers choice will set to start in November 2016. I will only be considering suggestions which are not offensive, violent law breaking or harmful.

Click here to be redirected to my channel



Keep up via
👻snapchat: msmissybaby 
📷youtube: Missy Senghore 







No comments:

Post a Comment